Thursday, January 8, 2009

OMFG !! Please say it ain't so.






I was on one of my celebrity gossip website and came across a very disturbing picture of Donatella Versace. I can not confirm that the pictures on the website are her but after thinking about it carefully I would not be surprised.

I know we desire to be thin but this is ridiculous. I can't believe that one of the most powerful women in fashion would look like this. Diane Von Funstenburg would never do this. I apologize for the following pictures. This is what happens when one does to much coke, tanning, and boozing. You end up looking like beef jerky.

It's hard to believe that Donatella is only 53 years old. That is what is sad :(

What would Gianni say ??

1 comment:

Her~Fetish said...

that is just sad and nasty..ughhhh hahahaha