Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It is almost here !!! Fashion Week !!!

It's here !! I'm so excited !! Paris fashion week begins on Monday January 26th through January 28th. It is my pleasure to be reviewing the following haute-couture Spring/Summer collections for 2009.

Look forward to my reviews about the spring summer 09 collections on my page. Here is a list of designers to watch. Dior, Chanel, Chrsitian Locroix, Givenchy, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Valentino. I am so excited to share this with you. I hope you learn and enjoy these fashions as much as I do.

By the way Amigos. New York fashion week begins February 13th, 2009 through February 20th. You can be sure that I will be watching this week and sharing my thoughts about my favorite collections for fall of 2009. Here is a glimpse of what is in store. I will be following Zac Posen, Diane Von Furstenberg, Carolina Herrera, William Rast, and the list goes on.

I am saddened that Louis Vuitton and Marc Jacobs are not listed to show at either event :(

That is all for know. Please enjoy Diane Von Furstenberg's Spring 2009 show from fashion week last year.

3 comments:

Himbo said...

I think I'll call my spring/summer collection "Himnotic". Sooo I tagged you on my blog.

Keep it luxe,
-Himbotella Versace

Trinidad Pena said...

Let's get the collection ready and we will show it in Paris. :)

Himbo said...

Done! http://www.zazzle.com/fantabuloushimbo*